If you’re a college student who has ever fanaticized about getting a second chance to undo a mistake from your past, then you should consider applying for the Do-Over Scholarship.
What is the Do-Over Scholarship?
The scholarship is designed to give college students a fun, alternative way to earn some extra funds to pay for their education. Applicants must out an application form and submit an essay. The essay should be 250 words or less and be a response to the question: If you could get one “do-over” in life, what would it be and why?
Essays must be written in English, with correct spelling and grammar, and must not exceed 250 words. No substitutions of new drafts or corrected pages will be accepted once they have been submitted with the scholarship application.
Also, any submissions that are obscene, pornographic, libelous or otherwise objectionable will be disqualified.
Who is sponsoring this scholarship?
What is the amount of this scholarship?
The Do-Over Scholarship is $1,500.
When is the deadline for this scholarship?
The application deadline for the Do-Over Scholarship is June 30, 2020.
Who is eligible for this scholarship?
Applicants for this scholarship must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least 13 years old at the time of the application.
- Be a legal resident of the United States or the District of Columbia.
- Be currently enrolled in an accredited post-secondary institution of higher learning (college, university or trade school).
- Current employees, officers, directors and agents of Unigo.com and its related companies and members of their immediate families (defined as spouse, parents, siblings and children) and persons residing at the same address are not eligible to win this scholarship.
How do I enter?
To enter, applicants can submit a complete scholarship application online at the sponsor’s website no later than 11:59 p.m. Pacific Time, June 30, 2020.
Applicants can only enter one time a year.
How will the essays be judged?
The essays will be critiqued on the following points:
- The author’s writing ability
- The author’s creativity and originality
- The essay’s overall excellence
When will the winner be announced?
The winner of the Do-Over Scholarship will be notified by email or phone on or around September 30, 2020.