Have you visited Hocking College’s YouTube channel?
The college’s official YouTube channel debuted on August 9, 2017, and has more than 100 videos in the following categories:
Life at Hocking College
Hocking College Athletics
Students Spotlight Series
How can I subscribe to HC’s YouTube channel?
- Go to the Hocking College YouTube page.
- Click the red “SUBSCRIBE” icon located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Log in with your YouTube or Google account or create a new one.
More about YouTube
YouTube is a video-sharing website that debuted on February 14, 2005. Created by three former PayPal employees, YouTube is primarily a platform used by video creators to engage viewers globally.
How has YouTube impacted our society?
In a post title “51 YouTube Stats Every Video Marketer Should Know in 2019” Clifford Chi highlighted:
- YouTube is currently the world’s second-largest search engine.
- YouTube has more than 1.9 billion monthly active logged-in users.
- More than 90% of Americans ages 18-44 have seen a video on YouTube.
- YouTube is available in 91 countries and 80 different languages.
- 400 hours of videos are uploaded to YouTube every minute.
- 68% of YouTube subscribers rely on videos made by influencers to help them make purchasing decisions.
- YouTube is the second most trafficked website behind Google.
More about Hocking College
Founded in 1968, Hocking College in Nelsonville, Ohio, offers more than 50 concentrated associate degree programs in the following categories:
- Allied Health and Nursing
- Art, Business & Science
- Natural Resources
- Public Safety
- Workforce Development
Hocking College offers students the hands-on job experience they’ll need to excel in their chosen field and has partnerships with four-year colleges and universities to allow students a less expensive route to pursuing their bachelor’s degree.
The Hocking College Career and University Services Center offers students the chance to participate in professional workshops, career fairs and etiquette dinners. They also offer them advice on writing resumes, job search techniques, interview strategies and proper interview attire.