During the week, most college students wake up with the same goal in mind: to get out of bed, shower, dressed, and out the door as soon as possible. However, some days that isn’t possible, especially when you forgot to set your alarm or have slept through it.
So in the interest of helping those students who have a bad habit of oversleeping, here are a few suggestions regarding personal hygiene products that will help speed up your morning routine.
Facial Cleansing Alternatives
- Biore Baking Soda Cleansing Micellar Water
- Burt’s Bees Sensitive Facial Cleaning Towelettes With Cotton Extract
- CereVe Hydrating Micellar Cleansing Water
- Garnier SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
- Neutrogena Fragrance-Free Makeup Remover Cleaning Towelettes
Body Cleansing Alternatives
- Cetaphil Skin Cleansing Cloths
- Huggies Natural Care Baby Wipes
- Love, Beauty & Planet Showerless Cleansing Mist
- No Rinse Body Bath
- No Rinse Cleansing & Deodorizing Wipes
Hair Cleansing Alternatives