Have you visited Hocking College’s YouTube channel?
HC’s official YouTube channel debuted on August 9, 2017. Currently, the channel has 85 videos in the categories of Tutorial Videos, Life at Hocking College, Faculty Spotlight, Alumni Spotlight, Students Spotlight Series, and Degree Programs at Hocking College.
YouTube is a video sharing website that debuted on February 14, 2005. Created by 3 former PayPal employees, YouTube is primarily a platform used by video creators to engage viewers on global scale.
According to an article called, “51 YouTube Stats Every Video Marketer Should Know in 2019," author Clifford Chi revealed the following facts about this website:
- YouTube is currently the world’s second largest search engine
- YouTube has over 1.9 billion monthly active logged-in users
- Over 90% of Americans ages 18-44 have seen a video on YouTube
- YouTube is available in 91 countries in 80 different languages
- 400 hours of videos are currently being uploaded to YouTube every minute
- 68% of YouTube subscribers rely on videos made by influencers to help them make purchasing decisions
- YouTube is the second most trafficked website behind Google
How can I subscribe?
- Go to Youtube.com and search "Hocking College."
- Click the red “SUBSCRIBE” icon located on the right-hand side of the page.
- Enter your email information.
- Subscribers should note that subscribing to Hocking College’s YouTube channel does not mean they will be receiving any annoying spam or notifications when new videos are posted.
More about Hocking College
Founded in 1968, Hocking College in Nelsonville, Ohio offers over 50 concentrated associate degree programs in the following categories:
- Allied Health & Nursing
- Art, Business & Science
- Natural Resources
- Public Safety
- Workforce Development
In addition to providing students with remedial skills, Hocking College also offers them the hands-on job experience they’ll need to excel in their chosen field, and has a partnership with Franklin University that offers them a less expensive route to pursuing their bachelor’s degree.
Also, Hocking College’s Career & University Center offers students the chance to participate in professional workshops, career fairs and etiquette dinners. They also offer them advice on writing resumes, job search techniques, interview strategies and proper interview attire.
How do I enroll at Hocking College?
Students interested in enrolling at Hocking College should follow the checklist on the Admissions Process webpage. If you have additional questions, please call the Admissions Office at (740) 753-7050.