The 15th annual Nelsonville Music Festival will take place this Thursday, June 6 through Sunday, June 9. The site of the festival will be at the historic village of Robbins Crossing at Hocking College located at 3301 Hocking Parkway in Nelsonville, Ohio.Presented by Stuart’s Opera House, this four-day, family-friendly festival will feature music, venders, activities for children and on-site camping.
Among this year's performers are Death Cab For Cutie, which is the top performer on Saturday, June 8 at 9:30PM. Other performing acts include Mavis Staple, Tyler Childers, The Wood Brothers, and many more. A full lineup of the festival can be found here.
The admission prices for tickets are as followed:
- $55 — Thursday Single-Day Pass
- $75 — Friday Single-Day Pass
- $90 — Saturday Single-Day Pass
- $55 — Sunday Single-Day Pass
- $350 — VIP Weekend Pass
The camping rates for festival attendees are as followed:
- $40 — Weekend Camping Pass
- $100 — Motorhome Pass (SOLD OUT)
- $75 — Non-Electric Motorhome Pass