As a college student, you would probably prefer to spend your winter break eating, sleeping, shopping, and drinking Starbucks.
However the longer you maintain this kind of unstructured lifestyle, the harder it'll be for you to get back into the swing of things once you return to college.
Therefore, we've compiled a list of several activities you can do that will help make your winter break a productive one.
- Review your academic, career, and life goals
- Polish up your resume
- Write a cover letter
- Clean out your closet
- Create or update your LinkedIn profile
- Volunteer at an animal or homelessshelter
- Review your finances
- Create a budget
- Take a mini road trip
- Read a book
- Connect with potential job references
- Prepare your car for the upcoming winter
- Seek out potential internships for the upcoming year
- Test out your baking skills
- Create a New Year's Resolution list
- Get a part-time job
- Start an exercise routine
- Job shadow a professional in your career field
- Stock up on school supplies
- Look for grants and scholarships