Are you a female artist and/or entrepreneur? If so, you'll want to take full advantage of the Vandômian Scholarship for Women.
Founded in 2017, Vandômian is an online contemporary jewelry company that has its headquarters is in Barcelona, Spain. They specialize in creating and selling designer necklaces, pendants, and rings that are guaranteed 100% authentic. Vandômian is also a privately held female-owned business whose products strive to empower their customers to feel more confident, feminine, and powerful.
Whom Will Benefit From This Scholarship?
The Vandômian Scholarship for Women is designed for undergraduate female entrepreneurs who hope to become designers, artists, and leaders in the business community.
What’s the Amount of this Award?
This particular scholarship offers one female student the chance to win $1,000. This scholarship is also available on a yearly basis and is non-renewable. The scholarship funds provided by Vandômian will be sent via check to the college or university of the winner. The funds are to be applied to qualified college expenses (including tuition, fees, books, and on-campus room and board) for the current academic year.
What Are the Eligibility Requirements?
Ladies who apply for this scholarship need to meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Applicants must be enrolled, or due to be enrolled, as a full-time student at an accredited college or university for the semester they are applying to receive the scholarship.
- Applicants must identify as female.
- Applicants are not required to have a minimum GPA.
- Domestic, international, and undocumented students may apply.
- Applicants must provide proof of enrollment in an accredited college or university. A transcript, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted.
What All Does Applying for this Scholarship Entail?
Female students applying for The Vandômian Scholarship for Women must write a 1,000 to 1,500 word essay answering the following questions:
- What is female empowerment to you?
- What things can we do every day to empower the women around us?
- Considering current events taking place that are affecting immigrant women, how can we work to empower them through difficult situations?
In addition, applicants need to visit Vandômian’s webpage and complete the scholarship application form by no later than January 5, 2019. Applicants will be asked to submit the following information:
- Full name
- Email address
- College or university name
- College or university mailing address
- Proof of enrollment – Transcripts, tuition receipt, or acceptance letter will be accepted
- Essay answering above questions
- Confirmation and acceptance of the terms and conditions of the scholarship
What’s the Deadline for Applications?
All applications and essays must be submitted together by January 5, 2019. A winner will be selected and notified by January 20, 2019.
How Will My Application/Essay Be Judged?
The winner will be selected by a panel of judges from Vandômian.
By submitting an application, the applicant automatically grants Vandômian permission to post the applicant’s name, college, photo (if submitted), and essay on their website or in other marketing communications. They're also granted permission to send applicants information regarding their application.
However, once a winner has been selected and announced, Vandômian will destroy all sensitive information relating to the applicant and remove any information pertaining to the student at the student’s request.
Anyone with any questions about this scholarship can direct them to email@example.com.